15W40 MARINE ENGINE OIL
Recommended for all 5.7L and 6.0L Indmar Marine Engines
Indmar 15W-40 high performance marine engine oil is a premium quality heavy-duty multi-grade oil for all-season use in diesel-powered or a mix of gasoline and diesel-powered equipment. Indmar 15W-40 is leading the way in meeting the enhanced oil requirements of API CJ-4 and leading OEM specifications by formulating with Group II base oils and the latest chemistry available.
• Protects against excessive wear and corrosion
• Controls soot deposits and oil thickening
• Preserve power, fuel economy and emission control
• Speed cold starts
• Longer maintenance intervals
5W30 SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL
Recommended for 400 and 440 Raptor by Indmar Engines
Indmar 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil is formulated from premium synthetic blend base stocks and CleanGuardTM additive technology to deliver trusted engine protection and peak performance.
CleanGuardTM is a state-of-the-art additive system that contains active cleaning agents that keeps engines running at ideal conditions. Indmar 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil provides added resistance to sludge formation and varnish deposits during stop-and-go driving and maintains outstanding wear protection under severe driving conditions. Indmar 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil exceeds warranty requirements as defined by ILSAC standards GF-5 and API classification Resource Conserving SN.
• Excellent wear protection for critical engine components
• Optimum fuel economy
• Delivers excellent low-temperature performance
• Maintains maximum engine protection under severe conditions
• Protects vehicle emission systems
15W50 ADVANCED FULL SYNTHETIC OIL
Recommended for the 575 Raptor by Indmar
Indmar 15W-50 Motor Oil is formulated with an extra-high viscosity synthetic fluid, plus extra anti-wear additive to provide extra protection for severe service applications.
This motor oil is recommended for high performance engines including turbocharged and supercharged engines where a thicker oil film is desired.
Indmar 15W-50 is also recommended for older valve train designs that may benefit from a higher level of anti-wear normally not required for newer generation engines. It will also provide better anti-wear protection for higher valve spring tensions in certain high performance engines.
• Keeps engine running like new
• Combats sludge and deposits
• Reduced wear
• Controls oil breakdown
• Superior performance and protectio
SYNTHETIC TRANSMISSION OIL
Recommended for the V-Drive Portion of the Indmar V-Transmission
Full-synthetic transmission fluid specifically designed for use in heavyduty transmissions operating under severe conditions, extreme ambient temperatures and utilizing extended service intervals.
Formulated with proprietary PolyAlphaOlefin(PAO) Synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology, Indmar's Synthetic Transmission Oil SYN boasts outstanding thermal oxidation stability and exceeds the performance requirement for APO GL-1/MT-1.
• Extended service wear protection for critical transmission
• Excellent frictional properties and low-temp performance for smooth
• Optimum performance under heavy-load
• Maximum protection against transmission varnish and sludge
• Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance to support
• Optimizes fuel economy compared to conventional manual
• Maximizes manual transmissions operational life
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
Recommended for the Shifting Portion of the Indmar-V Transmissions and
Indmar's Transmission Fluid's state-of-the-art additive system provides ultimate transmission protection and peak performance in passenger cars, sports utility vehicles and light duty trucks.
Indmar's ATF is a premium fluid designed and recommended for use in automatic transmissions previously serviceable by GM DEXRON-III and FORD MERCON brands.
• Superior wear protection
• Excellent frictional properties for smooth shifting
• Excellent anti-shudder performance
• Good seal compatibility
• Protection against varnish and sludge formation
• Superior thermal stability
• Outstanding low-temperature performance
PROPYLENE GLYCOL ANTIFREEZE
Safer for people, pets and wildlife.
Low toxicity biodegradable engine protection. Use for winter storage of raw water cooled engines and as a permanent antifreeze/coolant for fresh water-cooled systems.
Replaces ethylene glycol:
Superior corrosion protection and safer all season/all purpose propylene glycol red formula with CAM-3 inhibitor package.
WATERPROOF MARINE GREASE
Indmar's extreme pressure waterproof marine grease is a heavy duty, premium oil based grease that is enhanced with extreme pressure additives. Constructed with the beneficial properties of aluminum complex thickener, Indmar's waterproof marine grease is virtually waterproof.
Indmar's waterproof grease is formulated to provide high performance lubrication in both fresh and salt water applications. It repels water and is an excellent seal for bushings, bearings, all chassis lubrication points and provides maximum protection against wear, rust, corrosion and water washout.
• Universal joints, king pins, fifth wheels, wheel bearings
• General grease lubrication
• Boat trailer wheel bearings and bearing buddies
• Boat lifts
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Mechanical stability - Maintains consistency under high shear
• Extreme Pressure and anti-wear properties - Maximizes component
helping to reduce replacement part cost
• Tack - Impact resistance and retention properties ensure bearings
will remain lubricated
• Water resistant - Excellent lubrication in the presence of water,
protects bearing surfaces against corrosion
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Let’s take a look at the design and how the Strainer Pro works.
The Strainer Pro’s space saving design optimizes flow dynamics and since there is one integrated unit instead of two, there are fewer potential leak points. Indmar also added an integrated O-ring to improve sealing capabilities and the units straight axial flow design enables water to flow more freely straight through the strainer and reduces flow loss which provides more water to be utilized by the engines cooling system.
Boat builders and consumers can easily and quickly install the technology on almost any inboard marine engine. The inlet fitting can be oriented 360° to best serve the consumers needs.
When it’s time to strain and flush the engine, the patent-pending, permanently mounted onboard system flushes the engine easily with just one garden hose connection. The in-line strainer allows for easier basket removal. In addition, the material selection allows for 140° hot water flush for AIS flushing and the clear housing design provides higher visibility and encourages the boat owner in proper usage.
The two-in-one system give’s boat owners the ability to extend the life expectancy of their engine, cleans the entire raw water-cooling circuit and adds protection when operating in lakes with heavy vegetation.
The Strainer Pro is available to Indmar’s boat-building partners and since the Strainer Pro can be oriented 360° and fit’s on almost any inboard marine engine, it is also available to consumers as an aftermarket part.
INDMAR IS ACTIVELY WORKING TO MAKE ALL WEBSITES WCAG 2.0 COMPLIANT. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US.